WOW Patch 2.0.10 To 2.0.12 - World of Warcraft & Burning Crusades (4-3-2007)
- Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
- Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message.
- Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the player's hearthstone.
- Arenas Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.
- Battlegrounds Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.
- Mechanar The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.
- Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter.
- Various localization fixes have been applied.
There are currently 0 Comments for this article.
To add a comment type it in the box below.